Translate

Follow Me

Search

CU4CU License

Unlimited License

Wednesday 21 September 2016
It has been said someone taught me to tag just this year 2016
Sorry but these go back to 2007 and  thanks to my tutor goes to Cj Titus
without her I would not have had all these years of creating and designing.

Thanks also to ALL the people that have helped me learn throughout those years, whether
it was stationary, web design, or tutorial writing, I have owned and ran 2 PSP learning groups, yes I have written over 100 tutorials in my time and as for my Scrap Kit designing a special thanks particularly to Kathie Stevens who gave me all the correct sizes for my scrap kits and quick pages.

 Also to the special friends who have passed over and left those of us still here with always that piece of sadness which cannot be filled.

These are in no particular order and do not count for the Certificates I hold for other life Skills as City & Guilds in Cake Decorating and Design, shorthand & typing, Sage Accountancy,  too many to mention actually but these are from my 'virtual' Schools - Thanks to everyone who was involved in these courses and sorry for the Certificates that are missing but I lost quite a few when I had a massive PC blow up a few years ago.









































0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Stores




Blogs I Love


R4R License


CU License

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives